Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stacking pillows..............

First and foremost, I spent the morning reflecting on 9/11. Who can help but "well" up with big bloppy tears on a day like today.



What to do with very lovely, vintage table cloths.....mmmmmmmm. Well I came across a website http://www.purlbee.com/ that has a tutorial; Molly's Sketchbook: Linen Stacking Pillows. I was so inspired, that I went to bed that night so excited thinking about how the vintage table cloths would make great stacker pillows. The table cloths were gifted to me by a co-worker with two beautiful little girls.
These will be great for them to sit on the floor and watch t.v., or take out to the backyard with a blanket with their doll's for an afternoon tea.
I think my favorite is the blue and green, tied off with red.



Sweet little "tufted" stacking pillows. Each, just a little smaller that the others. I'm sure I will be making more of these.








1 comment:

  1. Oh, Leianna...I LOVE these pretty little pillows! You sound like me...I get so excited about a project right around the time I should be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete